How to Install Flush Pulls
Whether it may be round, square or rectangle…this is an easy step by step guide to Installing Flush Pulls.
- Measure the desired height that you wish for the flush pull to sit at and mark a fixed point.
- Measure the desired centre that you wish for the flush pull to sit from the door edge and mark.
- Mark the required length and width of the flush pull from its back box (this is the back part of the flush pull).
- Use a level to mark out and make sure the cut-out shape is level using a spirit level.
- Using a chisel or desired tool to cut out the material evenly and cut out to the correct depth.
- If using a back to back flush pulls, you may choose to cut a complete open hole through the door.
- Place the flush pull through the cut to ensure the cut-out matches the shape and size for the flush pull. You may need to adjust if necessary.
- Apply the required amount of silicone based adhesive to back of the cut-out.
- Press the flush pull into the cavity.
- Fix the brad nails or fixing screws to the top and bottom of inside the flush pull to secure the flush pull into the cavity. Then you’re done!
Click here for our Flush Pulls